Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Perfect Size For Me!

I am not your typical woman. I absolutely hate carrying a purse!. I have and the end up with to much junk in them and its junk I don't need. This Leather Crossbody Travel Wallet is just the right size for me. It is made of leather and it is very soft.

This has a large strap so you can either wear it over your shoulder or cross it over your body.
It has a large zippered pouch that is the width of the bag.
2 smaller zipper pouches that are across the front and a button pouch.

This is perfect for carrying your keys, money, id and you can fit a cell phone in this as well. If your like me and carry just the necessities you need this will be perfect.

I received this product at a discounted price for testing it out and providing my unbiased honest opinion.

                                                   http://amzn.to/2bdzG3a







No comments:

Post a Comment