Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Gorgeous Lights!

These Solar Powered String Lights from easyDecor are beautiful! I collect lights and these will get put out on my deck. My yard is going to lool like a runway.

These have 8 different modes to set the lights to. 7 flash modes and 1 steady mode
They are 21 ft long
30 LED balls
Has a nice size Solar Panel
Comes with a stake to attach it in the ground
Waterproof

These would be great for a wedding, party, deck, hang around a window, hang on your house or even an outside tree!. You could use them inside as well but you will want to make sure the solar panel gets sunlight through out the day.

DISCLAIMER- I received a sample for using the product and testing it out for free and providing my honest unbiased opinion.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment