Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Portable & Cute!

I am on my computer a lot and it causes my eyes to burn and water. I got this Portable USB Mini Magic Wand Humidifier to see if it would really help. Its super cute and has a green LED light. It looks like a flower. You just remove the humidifier from the plastic case so the stem with the sponge inside can be put in a glass of water. You can add a few drops of essential oil to the water also. The top part has the power button on it. Once you have it in the water plug the usb chord into the humidifier and the USB in a port. It does blow out a good amount of steam.

I have mine sitting on my nightstand in my room. I keep it away from anything electronic incase it gets dumped on accident. You also do not want to fill your glass super full so the part you plug the chord into does not get in the water and get wet. That is the only con I see with this.

I added a few drops of cinnamon oil and it smells great. This will automatically shut off after 2 hours. I love that this is portable because I can use it in any room I am in.

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation



                                                                     http://amzn.to/2dqJasr

No comments:

Post a Comment