Saturday, October 29, 2016

100 Pens + 100 Refills!!

I have recently gotten into coloring in adult coloring books. I have been using colored pencils and they color to light for me. I was looking for gel pens and came across these Reaeon 200+ gel pens with refills included for only $15.99. First of all the price was great and I loved that it included the refills. I ordered them and I absolutely love them!. The ink glides on smoothly and doesn't clump up. I have so many colors to choose from now that it is tough deciding on what color I want to use.

The set comes with
100 gel pens + 100 refills
28 Glitter Pens
16 Neon Pens
15 Pastel Pens
18 Metallic Pens
14 Fluorescent Pens
6 Rainbow Pens
3 Standard Pens-Black, Blue & Red

These are acid free and non toxic. The tips are 0.8-1.0mm. The glide smoothly across paper and the colors are very nice. These are great for any art project, coloring, drawing or doodling.
http://amzn.to/2eP87vP





No comments:

Post a Comment