Sunday, September 27, 2015

I May Get Wet but My Items Will Stay Dry!


This Dry Bag is very large and can hold quite a bit of your items in it. Out enjoying a little canoe or kayaking trip you can feel confident that everything will stay dry in this bag! You will also receive a shoulder strap to attach it to the side of the bag for easy carrying. How many times have you flipped your canoe over to have everything fall in the water and get ruined. I have done it a couple times. Yes I am a noob when it comes to canoeing but at least now my stuff will stay dry, I wont but I won't melt. :) 

In this video, you will see me adding items to the bag and submerging the bag in a sink full of water. Everything came out completely dry and there was not one drop of water inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment