Saturday, October 17, 2015

No More Burnt Dinner!

When I first got this it took me a minute to figure out how to use it. :). One I figured out all you do is turn the top part and it adds the time to your timer, I kinda felt a little dumb..lol I twist the time now, set my time and push the play button. Once the timer counts down and it beeps I just hit the stop button. I carry this with me if I am going to be in another room while I am baking or cooking something. I like that I can go about taking care of other things and not worry about running into the kitchen and checking the time.

The description says it is red but it is actually pink. The color didn't bother me though. I just wanted people to be aware.

I have attached a short video so you can actually hear the beep on this. This is not something you want to set and leave in kitchen and walk away from because you will risk not hearing it. I did receive this product at a discount in exchange form my honest unbiased review.
        
                                                 http://amzn.to/1PpasMS

No comments:

Post a Comment